Sunday, February 8, 2009

just kidding

with my leg injured and my mouth attacked by tonsils and this weak body fighting the fever.... ive got stucked in my house, doing nothing so i just sat and start scribbling with my computer.... reading my mom's and my sis' blog...hmm.... i have to say im JEALOUS~

last week, which happen to be THE best week after soooooooo long, i went to my old school... as i go around, meeting and seeing others that i had missed after 3 years gone from that 'beloved' school, there was this one question that never fail to be asked...

"Bila nak kawen?"

hahahahahaaha... ade yang siap offer nak tolong carikan... my dearest guru besar dah tergelak2 sibuk cakap pasal kawen, he even PROMISED to talk to my dad and actually BINCANG with him about me gettng married... well, i can see now that everyone was concerned about my marriage... hahahhahaha my cheek muscle (?) was **** hurt, smiling and laughing all day~

even my juniors, some who just passed by and recognized me, keep saying d same thing;

"Kawen n anti jangan lupa ajak..."

hahahaha.... wat a world... yeah, dat whole day and d next day, which i went again, dat matter was still a hot topic.... hahaha... i took dat as just a joke. something that im not gonna consider until i know im ready...

BUT

now i dunno... i mean, reading my sis' blog, she seems veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery happy~~ and im hepi for her but sisters are sisters... how can i not get jeleS of her?! all these past years... we were always been compared... eversince we were kids, we were very competitive~ watever i have, she wants it and watever she has, i MUST have it too..

wen she got married, i cud never accept that~ imagine, during her ceremony, i stayed at the kitchen, with my beautiful baju kurung, DOING DISHES!!!!! somehow, i cudnt angkat my kaki(s) to go see her, EATING HAPPILY SUAP2 WITH A GUY I DUN EVEN KNOW!! hahaha now i think about it again, how silly~

and now she has a baby~ gosh, everyone was sooooooo happy and even my parents got rrrrrealy cheesy~ hahahaha sorry, no offense, just, well, u know... hahaah now im jeles~

now i wish i am married and happy with a husband and a child... ^+^

but again, how cud i... my frens once told me,

"I think u need to marry a guy who knows u, who understands u, or he will suffer~"

hahaha something like dat laa... coz they said im a very complicated-konon-la kinda girl... very hard to understand and really needs someone to take care of me...

really?~

yeah, i guess~ well, then i guess, i just need to wait... lagipun, sapelah nak kat aku ni......

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l <--MY SISTER VS ME---> .

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'iffah,
afrah has her strength,
u hv ur own strength too,
don't look at what u can't do,
look at what u CAN do.

enjoy ur single time,
there r things that ur restricted to do once ur married.
all in all, enjoy ur life!

teringat 'iffah yg sakit gigi bila baca post ni ^^

February 8, 2009 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger ﻤﺤﻤﺩ ﻤﻬﻴﻤﻴﻥ ﺍﺒﻥ ﻤﺯﻟﻥ said...

salam ziarah...

February 17, 2009 at 6:00 AM  
Blogger coratcoret said...

poyo la kamu beb,,,

gatai na...

abeskan diploma tu dulu...

February 23, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home